Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Summer finally...

We were told by previous students who studied here that the weather is really nice in Norway in the summer. At first I didn't believe it. Well, it is finally really nice! There hasn't been a cloud in the sky for days, and the temperatures have been in the 70's and 80's. Yesterday almost everyone decided to go to the beach after class. It was our lucky day-one of the professors was unable to make it to the second lecture of the day, so we were done at 11:00 instead of 1:00! We took a bus to one of the beaches around Oslo and layed around all afternoon. The water is still pretty cold, so not much swimming was going on. I did the same thing this afternoon. Everyone is really happy to have nice weather!

I don't have much else to write about, so I will just post a few random funny pictures that don't really fit in anywhere else.


These tiny cars are not very common, but we see them every once and a while. Did a child leave thier toys out? I miss the Ranger. One of these could fit in the Ranger's box!


This is the stash I have in my room. Joking! This was taken in in Copenhagen at Rosenburg Castle in the Royal Treasury. I think the barrels are empty.

Here I am acting like a clown on the ferry.


There are trolls like this everywhere that there are alot of tourists. Kind of grotesque, kind of cute. Kind of cheesy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home